Entering Canaan Day of Prayer & Healing for Women:
What to expect:
- The retreat is Catholic in nature, and open to anyone who seeks reconciliation and healing after abortion, regardless of your faith tradition
- The retreat begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.
- A woman who has experienced healing will share her witness with the group
- There will be time for discussion during which you can share some of your own story and hear from others who share your experience
- The Day includes Eucharisitc Adoration, time for prayer and scripture meditaiton, the Sacrament of Reconciliation and/or the opportunity to speak with a priest and concludes with a Vigil Mass
- A light breakfast and lunch are included
Have you experienced shame, sadness, regret or guilt after abortion? You are not alone.
Any woman who has experienced aboriton and is looking for freedom and healing is invited to register to attend.
Come begin your healing journey and experience God’s hope and mercy. There is hope. There is healing.
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
* Financial Assistance is available to help with the registration fee for anyone in need.
Read testimonies from those who have been on a retreat…
For more information or to register, please call 888-456-HOPE (4673) or 703-841-2504 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .